This week was CRAZY! We had a great Monday - Owen and I went for a walk in the park and it was nice out. Then Owen decided to grow, or be grouchy, from then on. Hopefully it was just a growth spurt. I'm definately not lying but if you ask Mom she'll tell you otherwise. Saturday we finally made it out of the house and Owen got to meet his Aunt Katie at the airport, after her plane was delayed a bunch o times. Before we met up with her we hung out at the Grandparent B's house. I think Grandpa's pretty smitten! We know Grandma is. When we got back to the house after picking up Kate she got to spend some qt with the wee one and noticed his enjoyment for sleeping on people. There were some definate positions that were noticeably uncomfortable looking. On Sunday Angel, Alex, and Heidi came over for a visit and brought lunch! It was great to see them and hang out and catch up on all the school gossip. Hopefully we can ID Heidi's flowers from pictures! Alex seemed to like the grass and mulch instead of lunch. In a year that's what Owen will be doing - time goes by too fast - Angel was in my place last year. YIKES! Today we are off to the annual Wilmot Memorial Day picnic. Owen will get to meet lots of family members from the Wilmot side. Looking forward to Owen's 4 week old birthday party on Wednesday! Hard to believe he's already 4 weeks old. Promise to post more this week, if I get time...
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The first pic is super cute!
ReplyDeleteWe are totally taking better photos of me and the kid at the end of the week! I swear I'm not retarded!
ReplyDelete