Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 5
















So Owen is 5 weeks old today. YEAH! We actually took some video of him smiling. He gets a pretty big grin going when I make some silly noise. We went to church for the first time on Sunday. We made it - even though Craig had already started the service. Owen was just asleep in the carrier when Craig made a comment about the Wilmot's were here with their 9 pound baby. Mind you we are sitting in the absolute LAST pew. Craig comes back and takes him out of the carrier to show the congregation. Craig is great - he does this with every baby in the church, usually he comes and gets the fussy ones, not the sleeping ones. When he gave Owen back he didn't want to go back to sleep - so he started crying. Oh well - we survived. We are getting Owen baptized on my 30th birthday (7/5) which will make it even more special. This week I've started putting away some of the clothes that he doesn't fit into anymore. It's not that they are getting tight - he's just busting out of them length wise. When he stretches I'm afraid that the seams will bust out. We been going out on little outings this week. Tuesday we went to Walmart again, and today we went to take a walk. Mom came over on Monday and brought Owen the doll that she made him. It's too cute! Owen has been playing more this week and has realized that if you hit one of the things that hang down on the mat then it turns and makes noise! I think I will miss these moments the most when I have to go back to work. It's nice only having to worry about whether Owen is happy, clean, or full instead of students who can't pass tests, grades, and end of the year shtuff!










1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting slightly better pictures! The one with the doll is super cute! And you got him to stay in that thingy!!

    ReplyDelete