Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 12.5
















This week we relaxed a LOT! It's fun to sit and laugh and play with Owen. Too bad its somedays all I feel like doing. Owen slept 7 hours Monday night. Matt got nervous and went in and checked to make sure that he was still breathing - definately an important thing to do. Matt worked Tuesday and Thursday instead of Weds and Friday - so Owen got to hang out with Dad a lot this week. A nice change of scenery. Thursday Owen and I went for a walk with Angel and Alex - good times walking up steep hills. Alex is so cute and very interested in Owen and babies - HMMM. I realized how out of shape I really am. We've been trying to do some home improvements using ZeroDraft. They came out this week and test your house for health and safety standards. We found out our oven is emmitting high levels of carbon monoxide so we've been back and forth trying to figure that situation out - kinda scary. I guess I didn't realize that cleaning your stove can help the levels as much as they did. That's a plus. I guess I should do it more frequently - a minus. I got a new camera for my birthday this year and have been playing around with it - or course using Owen as a model - he makes a good one if I do say so. Owen is laughing more, talking more, and growing even more like a weed. I promise - I'm not trying to feed him Miracle Grow! He's learned to scooch. When he's on his gym on the floor, or a blanket on the floor he ends up getting his feet going so fast that he turns himself around now. I keep telling Matt we should just get him a tricycle now. He loves his puppy more and more and loves giving his puppy kisses - not the finger, like in the picture! He's still extremely expressive and loves studying his hands, and anything else you put in front of him.

2 comments:

  1. Love the finger... ps Alex looks like Angel, but i love his long locks!

    ReplyDelete