
So another couple of weeks have gone by and we are getting now closer than ever - to school. This weekend is Labor Day and believe it or not the past 4 months have flown by and I will be leaving my tiny little man at a sitter's on Tuesday, I should say Matt will be leaving him at the sitter's thankfully. We've been doing lots of cuddling this weekend so far. Getting as many kisses and hugs throughout the day as possibly can. As well as through the night I might add. Owen seems to have a major gas problem. We've stopped the cereal thing and he's just on milk in hopes that he might improve his sleeping habits. The gas wakes him up and he has a hard time getting rid of it. I guess I just need to make sure I burp him all the time, and that he relaxes as well as possibly give him Mylicon. We should buy stock in the stuff. We asked the Dr on Thursday and didn't really get anywhere. He got his pricks though - and a slight fever to go with them. He's a growing boy too - 17 pounds 1 ounce and 27 inches long. Lets just say we are officially in Carter's 9 mos clothes now - if you go by their tags. Yikes! He's not a chubby baby - he's long that's all. Matt was guessing 17lbs 5 oz and I was guessing 17. At least he's my arm workout. He's gotten even more expressive lately and now will recognize people from farther away. He's constantly looking around and wondering what everything is. He holds his bottle with help and likes sitting up over laying down. We put him in his walker and he likes it bunches. He likes playing with the steering wheel and hearing all the music. He's not used to his new crib yet, got a good price on it and Matt put it together all by himself, but I definately like it! It's one of those convertible cribs. I wouldn't want him to sleep in a full bed but it's nice enough that I would consider buying the rails for a guest bed! It's cherry and kinda mission esk. It was the best of the bunch at BRU. Well - school starts bright and early Tuesday morning. I'm crossing my fingers that he doesn't spend the morning crying, and I won't call every hour on the hour but I honestly hope that Tuesday FLIES by....more later on I suppose!
He's such a little man!!! Love the expressions! Good luck with sitter / school this week!
ReplyDelete