Ok OKAY already - I've been really REALLY bad. So its' like Oct 18th and my last post was from September. We've been kinda busy. Let's see - update on Owen. He's sitting up much better now, almost unassisted. He likes to grab for things he's not supposed to like the remote, the trash can, Mom's earrings. He enjoys his walker, and excersaucer and loves rolling around on the floor. I got him laughing hysterically yesterday and thankfully Matt got it on video. I was tickling him and he just laid there and laughed. He's making more noises on purpose. Today he was fake coughing at Grandma and kept on doing it. He's a flirt and a half, and likes it when he has an audience. Owen has had lots of visitors from Uncle Ryan, to his playmate Nando, to meeting Aunt Katie out at the outlet mall on Columbus Day while she was briefly in town visiting friends. It was great to see her and Owen was all chummy with his Auntie! Owen has his first cold. We've been passing it back and forth and it has turned into an ear infection. Thus leading to sleep deprived nights. He still has erratic sleep patterns due to either gas, hunger, or the cold. It's been lovely. At some point he's going to sleep and then I'll want him to be awake so I guess it's not the end of the world. He sleeps good for the sitter and I guess that's all that matters. We have visited the Dr's office 2 times in the past 3 weeks and Owen is now 17 pounds 11 ounces. He's super duper long and his hair is getting lighter and longer. When he's on his belly he's beginning to try and lift his bum up in order to start to scoot. He's begun eating fruits and veggies on at least a twice a day schedule. Cereal still does not agree with him but we're trying different things. He's a fan of the orange veggies and most all fruits. We've found that prunes work WONDERS! Halloween is coming up soon and we've got the pumpkin his costume already and waiting. We've gone to get pumpkins and went to the Apple Fest. School is eh for me and Matt is enjoying his weekends at home. Hopefully I will get a chance to update more. I PROMISE to be better at it.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Goings On
Ok OKAY already - I've been really REALLY bad. So its' like Oct 18th and my last post was from September. We've been kinda busy. Let's see - update on Owen. He's sitting up much better now, almost unassisted. He likes to grab for things he's not supposed to like the remote, the trash can, Mom's earrings. He enjoys his walker, and excersaucer and loves rolling around on the floor. I got him laughing hysterically yesterday and thankfully Matt got it on video. I was tickling him and he just laid there and laughed. He's making more noises on purpose. Today he was fake coughing at Grandma and kept on doing it. He's a flirt and a half, and likes it when he has an audience. Owen has had lots of visitors from Uncle Ryan, to his playmate Nando, to meeting Aunt Katie out at the outlet mall on Columbus Day while she was briefly in town visiting friends. It was great to see her and Owen was all chummy with his Auntie! Owen has his first cold. We've been passing it back and forth and it has turned into an ear infection. Thus leading to sleep deprived nights. He still has erratic sleep patterns due to either gas, hunger, or the cold. It's been lovely. At some point he's going to sleep and then I'll want him to be awake so I guess it's not the end of the world. He sleeps good for the sitter and I guess that's all that matters. We have visited the Dr's office 2 times in the past 3 weeks and Owen is now 17 pounds 11 ounces. He's super duper long and his hair is getting lighter and longer. When he's on his belly he's beginning to try and lift his bum up in order to start to scoot. He's begun eating fruits and veggies on at least a twice a day schedule. Cereal still does not agree with him but we're trying different things. He's a fan of the orange veggies and most all fruits. We've found that prunes work WONDERS! Halloween is coming up soon and we've got the pumpkin his costume already and waiting. We've gone to get pumpkins and went to the Apple Fest. School is eh for me and Matt is enjoying his weekends at home. Hopefully I will get a chance to update more. I PROMISE to be better at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's about time yo.. thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you again! We need more pictures!!!! Such a little man you got there, before you know it he'll be graduating high school :) Miss you, good to see you both last week!
ReplyDelete