End of summer is fastly approaching. We have been busy doing lots of things. Owen and I went and met my friend Heather and her daughter Slyvie at the Strong Museum of Play in Rochester. Wonderful place - should be even more fun once Owen is a little bigger. We've met up with friends for play dates, gone for walks to feed the ducks, we have also redone our computer room from nasty green carpet to flooring the even I could put in. The month has flown by. Of course not without its illness - Owen contracted Roseola from a little girl who happened to have it just one of the days that he went this summer. He was there one day and boom - he's got it. It didn't show it's ugly face until about a week later with High fevers for 3-4 days and then a rash. Going to the new Dr's office I have determined that I don't like feeling like I am a bad mom and so we've decided to go back to the old doctor. There she at least didn't quote study after study and "the APA says this" and "you're going to ruin his teeth". ARGH. We are hoping to go to the NYS Fair next week to see the petting zoo and some of the other animals and be out before most people get there. We are looking forward to spending a day in Rushford at the Labor Day festvities out there with the Wilmot side of the family. September is fastly approaching and I can say that I haven't gotten a whole lot done for school this summer. Glad to say that actually - this summer was about Owen. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment